Receive up to $4,000 when you refinance your eligible home loan with Suncorp Bank. Refinance your eligible home loan with Suncorp Bank, and you’ll receive $4,000 cash during the COVID-19 situation.
- Apply by 10 July 2020 and settled by 10 November 2020. $250,000 minimum refinance.
- Available product types are “Standard Variable”, “Back to Basics Variable” or “ Fixed Rate Home Loans”. Both P&I and IO repayment type accepted.
The important detail:
- Applications must be submitted between 15 May 2020 – 10 July 2020, and settled by 10 November 2020.
- The tiered offer gives eligible customers a cashback bonus of up to $3,000 (Offer 1) under the Refinance Cash Bonus on refinance applications that Refinance New Home Lending >$250,000.00, receive $2,000 and Refinance New Home Lending >$750,000.00, receive $3,000, and;
- An additional $1,000 under the Frontline Extra Bonus for those customers who meet specific frontline employment criteria, the list is extensive and includes university and vocational education teachers, social workers and podiatrists, as well as medical pracitioners, paramedics and special education teachers. Thus giving these customers a cashback offer of up to $4,000.
- Customers must be eligible for the Refinance Cash Bonus in order to potentially be eligible for the Frontline Extra Bonus.
- Refinance from an OFI to Suncorp Bank for a home loan.
- Loan to Value Ratio (“LVR”) including Lenders Mortgage Insurance (“LMI”) is less than or equal to 90%.
- Access Equity (Line of Credit), Purchase, Construction, Internal Refinance, debt Consolidation, Cash-out (when not included with an eligible refinance) are excluded