ANZ HOME LOAN OFFER SO GOOD
|Right now, ANZ is offering:|
|300,000 Qantas Points with an eligible new ANZ home loan over $300,000,|
|PLUS the chance to win one of 5 prizes of up to $500,000 off an eligible ANZ home loan.|
|These offers are available for customers (new lending or switching) who apply before 31 August 2019 and settle before 31 January 2020.|
- Effective for loan applications submitted between 30 June 2019 and 31 August 2019. Settlement must also take place by 31 January 2020.
- Customers must take out a new eligible ANZ Home Loan over $300k.
- Only the primary account holder (sole account holder or co-owner first) can claim the ANZ Home Loan Qantas Points offer (and there’s a maximum of 300,000 Qantas Points, regardless of the number of eligible loans).
- An Eligible ANZ Home Loan is an ANZ Standard Variable Rate Loan, ANZ Fixed Rate Loan or ANZ Simplicity PLUS Loan (secured by a residential investment or owner occupied property) over $300,000.
- Following on from the customer’s draw down, the primary account holder will receive an email with instructions on how to access a digital Qantas Points application form.
- The primary account holder must fill in their information and submit the form in order to receive their points. The name on the Qantas Points application form must match the details the customer has on their Qantas Frequent Flyer membership. If the names are not identical, the form will not allow the customer to submit. Only one 300,000 Qantas Points offer can be taken up and only by a primary applicant. Points are credited within 90 days after valid points application is lodged with ANZ following loan settlement.
EXCLUSIONS: The following are not eligible ANZ home loans:
- Any ANZ loan product which permits a borrower to draw down credit progressively for the purchase and/or construction of a property or a home, where such a loan has not been fully drawn down as at 31 January 2020
- ANZ Equity Manager home loan or other ANZ line of credit product
- Additional lending under an existing ANZ home loan
- Any ANZ loan product where at least one of the borrowers is a company, partnership, trustee (including an individual acting in a trustee capacity), body corporate or other non-individual entity
PRIZE DRAW: The prize draw will occur on 14th February 2020. ANZ will be notifying the winners soon after this date.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Full terms and conditions are available at anz.com/homeloans – encourage your customers to check the terms and conditions carefully before applying for a home loan. Wherever possible, we would also encourage you to print out the full terms and conditions and provide them to customers.