$1,000 Cashback Offer when purchasing an investment property with BOQ
- Personal customers taking out a new Investor home loan with BOQ;
- Purchase a residential investment property (new or existing property only; excludes land purchase and construction);
- Applications need to be received on or after Tuesday, 23 February 2021 and on or before Friday, 28 May 2021;
- Loans must settle prior to Friday, 27 August 2021;
- Minimum new lending of at least $250,000 with maximum LVR of 80%.
- Lending application must be flagged as an Investor loan with the purpose to purchase an investment
- Customers can be eligible for both a single refinance cashback and a single purchase cashback if criteria for both campaigns are met (total $4,000).
All customers will be paid the cashback, provided the lending meets the eligibility criteria. Customers will be required to have an existing BOQ transaction account or open a BOQ transaction account that the cashback will be paid to within 30 days of the loan settlement.
Special limited time $1,000 cashback offer only available for new refinance applications received between 23 February 2021 and 28 May 2021 (inclusive) and that settle by 27 August 2021. This offer is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over who are personal customers taking out a new investment home loan with BOQ, used for the purchase of an investment property. Offer available on BOQ’s Clear Path, Economy, Intro Rate, or Fixed Rate home loan products only. Minimum total new lending of at least $250,000. Maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 80%. Not available for the refinance, restructure or switches of home loans within BOQ Group, which includes BOQ, Virgin Money (Australia) and BOQ Specialist. An applicant will be eligible for a maximum of one cashback payment during the offer period, regardless of the number of loan applications they are party to, provided the total amount drawn at settlement across all loans is at least $250,000. The cashback will be paid to the applicant’s BOQ transaction account within 30 days of the settlement date. For multiple home loan applicants the BOQ account needs to be in the name of at least one of the home loan applicants and the cashback will be paid only once to the applicants jointly. If you do not have an existing BOQ transaction account, one must be opened. Offer current as at 23 February 2021. This offer can be amended and/or withdrawn by BOQ at any time without notice. Applicants should seek their own tax advice in relation to the receipt of a cashback on settlement. Fees and charges payable. BOQ’s standard credit assessment criteria apply.