New Bankwest owner occupier and investor home loan customers for refinancers – could enjoy $1,500 cashback if your application is received by 22 March 2019 and settled by 31 May 2019.
Eligibility requirements and T&Cs apply. Excludes refinances from Bankwest and CommBank.
- Applications must be submitted within the promotional period starting on 31 January 2019 and ends on the 22 March 2019
- Lending must be new to Bankwest (refinance of existing Bankwest loans is excluded)
- Refinances from CommBank are excluded
- Home loan must be for a minimum loan amount of $350,000
- Loan to value ratio must not exceed 90%
- Repayment type must be principal and interest
- Available on owner occupier and investor loans
- Available on any Bankwest home loan product
- Applications must settle on or before 31 May 2019
- Normal lending policies apply
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotions
- Only one cashback per eligible customer. Only one cashback per eligible home loan.
The important detail:
- Only one cashback per Eligible Customer. Only one cashback per eligible home loan.Where a home loan has more than one applicant and one applicant receives the cashback, all applicants are deemed to have received the cashback. Maximum
cashback amount of $1,500.
- Bankwest reserves the right to verify the validity of Eligible Customers (including a customer’s identity and application details) and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Customer if the customer is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- Where an Eligible Customer has more than one owner occupier home loan, Bankwest will determine which account will receive the cashback. The customer cannot nominate an account. The customer will be notified via email that the cashback will be deposited into their account the month it is due to be deposited.
- The $1,500 cashback cannot be used towards the serviceability of the home loan.
- The $1,500 cashback is not transferable.
- Eligible Customers accept the cashback ‘as is’ and acknowledge that Bankwest accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the cashback. Eligible Customers may need to seek advice from the Australian Tax Office or their own taxation adviser or independent financial adviser.
- Bankwest reserves the right to review and amend these Terms and Conditions at