With Cashback requires 100 points of identification include photographic identity.

At least one of the following:
Driver’s License 40 Points
Australian Passport 70 Points
Secondary documents for 100 points
Birth Certificate 40 Points
Citizenship Certificate 70 Points
Pension/Health Care/Medicare Card issued by Centrelink 25 Points
Rates Notice issued by government body 35 Points
Utilities or phone bill 25 Points


To determine if you are able to service your loan application, we need to review your income by looking through the following documents.

  • Two of the three most recent computer generated pay slips or 3 months statements from financial institution showing regular salary credits with name of employer evident plus:
  • Group Certificate for the most recent year, or
  • Tax Return and assessment Notice for the most recent year
  • Tax Returns for the past 2 years for both individuals and all business entities
  • 2 years Full Financial statements for all business entities, to include profit and loss and balance sheet
  • 2 years Personal Tax Assessment Notices


Whether purchasing a new home or refinancing an existing loan, we ask for details regarding bank accounts and particulars involving your property.

  • Fully executed purchase contract
  • 3 months savings history – evidenced by bank statements (if applicable)
  • 3 month statements of all credit cards
  • 3 months statements of all bank accounts
  • Evidence of funds to complete e.g. bank statements, sale contracts, statutory declarations for gifts
  • First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) application form (if applicable)
  • 6 months current loan statements on loan to be refinanced
  • 3 month statements of all credit cards
  • 3 months statements of all bank accounts
  • Recent Council Rates Notice
  • Discharge Authority


Your investment property can be used as an additional form of income. Provide us with:

  • Current rental/tenancy agreement or Copy of rental statement(s) from managing agent or if a purchase managing agent estimated minimum rental income


For all construction loans, we require:

  • Building contract or tender & draft council plan/specification