$2,000 cash bonus to make that move a little easier.
An eligible NAB transaction account is required and on home loans over $250,000.
Drawdown between 1 January and 30 June 2020.
$2,000 Home Buying Bonus
To be eligible for the $2,000 Home Buying bonus, customers need to drawdown a new home loan, or increase the limit of an existing home loan by $250,000 or more. Eligible NAB Home Loan products only. Customers must hold a NAB transaction account.
The important detail:
1. NAB Home Loan
- Drawdown must occur between 1 January 2020 and 30 June 2020 inclusive (“Offer Period”).
- The Home Buying Bonus is only available to new and existing customers who drawdown a new loan or increase the limit of an existing loan by $250,000 or more into an eligible NAB Home Loan product.
- Available on all NAB Home Loan products excluding refinances, lines of credit and Portfolio facilities or loans for building and construction purposes (BICOE loans).
- The offer is only available to individuals, including both owner-occupiers and investors. Businesses, trusts, non-resident borrowers and other non-natural persons are ineligible for the Home Buying Bonus.
- The offer is not available on uBank or Advantedge loans.
- The Home Buying Bonus is available only once per home loan application and per security. However, a customer is eligible to receive further bonuses if they drawdown additional loans on separate securities. Where there is a joint application, only the primary applicant will receive the Home Buying Bonus. However, either applicant may be eligible for additional bonuses for further loans drawn down on separate securities, subject to meeting other eligibility criteria.
2. NAB Transaction Account
- At the time of drawdown, the primary (first named) home loan applicant must hold a personal NAB transaction account and continue holding it for at least the next 90 days.
- The nominated NAB transaction account must be open at the time the $2,000 Home Buying Bonus is to be credited to the account.
- The $2,000 Home Buying Bonus will be credited to the nominated NAB transaction account of the applicant within 90 days of drawdown of the home loan. Where there are joint applicants, the bonus will be deposited into the account of the primary (first named) applicant.
Other Important Information
- The Home Buying Bonus is limited to a single $2,000 Home Buying Bonus per home loan application and per security. This means that:
- where there are joint applicants on a particular home loan application, the $2,000 Home Buying Bonus is only payable once to the primary applicant (provided all other eligibility criteria are met); and
- where there is a split loan for one security, the applicant is only eligible for the $2,000 Home Buying Bonus once.
- During the period between 17 June 2019 and 31 December 2019, an individual may only be eligible for either the $2,000 Refinance Bonus or the $2,000 Home Buying Bonus offer if drawing down the same security.
- A customer may receive the Home Buying Bonus multiple times if they draw down on further loans for different properties/securities during the Offer Period, provided all other eligibility criteria are met.
- Terms, conditions, fees, charges eligibility criteria and lending criteria apply for all NAB products (available on request).
- Individuals (including any joint applicant) who received the NAB $1,250 bonus or the NAB $2,000 Refinance Bonus in 2018 or 2019, as well as NAB staff, may also be eligible for this Offer, provided all eligibility criteria are met.
- A change to an existing NAB Home Loan which results in a new account number does not qualify as an eligible refinance.
NAB may vary or end this offer at any time without notice.